Sunday, September 17, 2006

England at World Cup 2006

The representative football team of England was a good presence at this World Cup.

This team arrived until the quarter-finals of the competition. Some things that we remeber are: David And Victoria Beckham, Sven Goran Eriksson, Tony Blair thanking Germnay for the tournament and the red card of Wayne Rooney.
David Beckham sport shoes
Victoria Beckham: a supporting wife right next her husband.
David Beckham: too much advertising for a football player.
Always impredictible English football fans.
Another kind of Victoria, but in the middle of fans this time.
That is what I call a stadium with supporters.

I hope you liked the pictures I provided. The fans of England are always excentric and very attached by their team.

1 comment:

Hugh LeDuc said...

Well, I don't like to fill questionaries. Try something else to catch my interest.